Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Talk
In conjunction of Sexual Abuse Awareness Month, CADS is organizing a talk, in collaboration with Protect & Save The Children Association of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor (P.S The Children) exclusively to raise awareness and to educate the community especially among parents with special needs children. Everyone is invited!
- Date: 22 April 2017 (Saturday)
- Time: 9.00 – 12.30 PM
- Venue: Seminar Room, CADS Enhancement Centre
- Fee: RM10 (CADS Member), RM15 (Non-member)
- Refreshments provided!
- FREE child care service during the talk!
- Certificate of attendance will be provided!
Register NOW through WhatsApp at (016-2974227 – Ms. Mahi , 017-2886947 – Ms.Fatihah) or register through our Facebook page: CADS Enhancement Centre!